THE 2021 SCOTLAND COUNTY HIGHLAND GAMES
Will BE HELD ON
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 2nd
Advanced tickets are on sale!!
To purchase tickets online visit:
As always, the Games will be held on the grounds of the NC Rural Heritage Center.
13043 X-Way Road in Laurinburg, NC.
2021 Honored Clan:
The Clan MacInnes
Honored Guest: Senator Tom McInnis
Per County Policy
Absolutely no firearms, pets or outside alcohol beverages allowed at any of the events.
NOTICE: SPECIAL COVID ANNOUNCEMENT
The Scotland County Highland Games will be taking additional precautions this year in response to current Covid conditions:
• All volunteers and vendors will be required to either have been vaccinated, have a negative test within
the past 48 hours, or pass a temperature check upon their arrival.
• All those attending (ticket holders, dancers, musicians, pipe bands, etc,) will have their temperature
checked before entry. Anyone with a temperature in excess of 100.4 will be provided an opportunity to
cool down. If the second check exceeds 100.4 you will not be allowed to enter the games site.
• To provide for more distancing, an additional field has been established for the band competition.
• The sheep dog demonstration will have its own field.
• The food truck area as been expanded and will also have satellite areas.
• The Kids Games have been cancelled out of precaution.
•. Hand sanitizers will be readily available and...
• We are encouraging all those in attendance to wear masks. We will also provide masks to those that
need one. Please note masks are required when indoors and if taking a bus to the games from the
• Also note, Covid testing and vaccines will be available at the games.
• Finally, we encourage all attending to pre-order tickets in order to avoid lines at the entry area. Tickets are available now online at a discount and will be available online the day of the games for full price.